“This blog post has been syndicated at ExpertClick.com” Its a bit of a coup to get an article syndicated, and its certainly prestigious, as additional “proof” that the info and the author are considered far and wide authoritative and an expert in the field. This article was syndicated for USA national redistribution. What does it mean that this article is “ syndicated”? See end of article for explanation. So, enjoy and trust our content!!
The esteemed website for authors who write as experts on a subject, EnzineArticles.com has vetted the articles that we have recently submitted and has re-awarded the prestigious “Expert Author” Award, for which we are most pleased.
The renewal of the award from previous years comes to us on the heels of the international book award for “Best Pet Care Guidebook” From 10-10-10Publishing in Toronto Canada on Sept. 19, 2020
Of course we are pleased to receive recognition but we are not posting this to blow our own horn, as my dad used to say, but instead to reassure you that you have verified, recognized, vetted experts providing valuable information, counseling and content to you for the protection of your housepets and your heirlooms.
Our recent blog post about Traveling with Pets got widespread recognition as being valuable content backed by a number of major institutions, research and science. ExpertClick.com has been instrumental in the syndication of this article and in the promotion of speaking engagements. Take action please.
On the writer’s team beside me, Scott M. Haskins, is :
Diane Stevenett, Co-Author of the book How To Save Your Pet From a Disaster and a Co-Author for article submissions to several internet sites for Traveling With A Pet?
Khola Malik, Co-Author for article submissions to several internet sites for Traveling With A Pet?
Notice in this video, the difference between the potential damage done to the pet which is not restrained and the one that is…
What does it mean that this article is “ syndicated”?
When something is published, usually by a news source, and is made available through different venues for redistribution then it is said to be syndicated. Publications that are syndicated are usually considered of value as being from an expert, educational, new worthy or valuable for wide popular interest. See syndication page at the renowned publicity site: www.NewsReleaseWire.com/239643
This website’s syndication included:
1) Included in the ExpertClick Press Room as a ‘press release.’ (different than a ‘news release’)
2) Included in the ‘Speaker Bureau Platform Page.’
3) Shown on the front page of ExpertClick, in rotation with other most recent posts.
4) Shown in the ‘News Release Results page.’
5) Included on optimized for searches on all my topics of expertise.
6) Shown via RSS linked from the Press Room. (A specific way news is actively distributed within the industry)
7) Shown in the full RSS feed from ExpertCick. (Another, different specific way news is actively distributed within the industry)
8) Syndicated to LexisNexis.com As of 2006, the company had the world’s largest electronic database for legal and public-records related information, distributor of academic content and expert opinion.
This article has been syndicated at https://www.NewsReleaseWire.com/240178
#ExpertClick #ScottMHaskins #DianeStevenett #ProtectYourPet #PetCare #HowToSaveYourPetFromADisaster #SaveYourStuff